24 July 2011

Friday 22 July, Cape Town


Ulrika
Music love: Johnny Appleseed - Joe Stummer
Loves: Mexican food






Jameelah
Music love: Stylistics
Loves painting and sewing.






Wesley
Music love: A Milli - Lil Wayne
Loves sneakers and going out with friends.





Lulama
Music love: Sweet disposition - The Temper Trap
Loves: Handbags




Inge
Music love: Towers - Bon Iver
Loves: Design











Siyathemba
Music love: Countdown - Beyonce
Loves: Writing





Ellie
Music love: Cactus Tree - Joni Mitchell
Loves: Restoring vintage cars





Zarah
Music love: I'm a fool to want you - Billie Holiday
Loves: Studying art






Photographed in Lower Woodstock







3 comments:

Andrés Corella said...

Great outfit! I really envy haha that you can find such cool dressed people in the streets..I can´t in my country is a headache hehe...love the hair color on the first girl

xx
Andy
The Black Label

Anthea said...

Pretty pic of Zahrah. Love the nautical bow as well.

Ermeline said...

I actually saw Ulrika in Brooklyn the other day. People thought I was insane when I kept on saying "It's the woman from the internet...!"

Post a Comment